By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Institute Of Makeup’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Institute Of Makeup’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Institute Of Makeup at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Institute Of Makeup’s website are provided “as is”. The Institute Of Makeup makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Institute Of Makeup does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Institute Of Makeup or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Institute Of Makeup’s Internet site, even if The Institute Of Makeup or a The Institute Of Makeup authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The Institute Of Makeup is all about helping you change changing your life and become becoming the success you know you can be. We are so confident in delivering what we say is possible, that you can opt out any time within the first 21 days if youdays. So if If you have done all the work required required, and participated in all group activities (e.g. the live Q&A sessions) and feel we still have not delivered on our promise, you will have the opportunity to apply for a complete refund, minus the value of the Makeup Brushes (AU 497.00) as these are yours to keep.
If you select to pay your course fees in instalments, you are obligated and agree to continue to make your scheduled payments until the entire amount has been paid.
Our policy is to maintain a very high standard of encouragement, motivation, positivity and positivity, involvement and action oriented learning and we are looking for committed students only. We know that if you keep up the great energy and do the work work, you will get results. Students are expected to complete all their work, including all homework assignments in all available modules.
So if after submitting all your homework by the due dates and completing all your assignments within your first 21 days, and you still don’t feel what you have learned has lived up to what we promised, then we don’t deserve your money and will happily give you a refund (minus the value of the Makeup Brushes AU 497.00).
This is why you must agree, upon registration, to our 21 day refund policy. Here at the Institute Of Makeup, we know that if you do the work and put in the effort, you will go on to achieve results with your business. Behind every successful business person is a good strong work ethic, so we challenge you to stretch and grow to get the results you’ve never had before.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Institute Of Makeup’s web site Makeup’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Institute Of Makeup does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site website are accurate, complete, or current. The Institute Of Makeup may make changes to the materials contained on its web site website at any time without notice. The Institute Of Makeup does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Institute Of Makeup has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Institute Of Makeup of the site. Use of any such linked web site website is at the user’s user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Institute Of Makeup’s web site Makeup’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.